- A teacher can explain scene by scene from many perspectives at once. Perspectives at his/her discretion.
- A student can ask questions, at the scene he wants, and the teacher can answer that question in context.
- Notes On A Scene pages could be designed as exercises online.
- Schools can use Notes On A Scene to expand their teachings beyond their walls and into the internet, which may help students from abroad to enroll in their teaching programmes.
- Schools could use Notes On A Scene to promote their courses, by offering a Notes On A Scene page as “open classes”.
- Consultors could use Notes On A Scene to offer his services to clients. As well as show prospecting customers a quick peak at what they know (education stage in the Marketing Funnel), so these prospecting customers hire him instead of his competition.
A solution when learning cinema online